Saturday, August 21, 2010

Anniversary Song

Nicole works every other Saturday, so I set up a recording studio a couple weeks back in our bathroom to record her anniversary present: a song about how much I love her. I played it from my phone over the car stereo on the way to Manitou Springs, surprising her with something I kept secret for two whole weeks! I posted the song up to the right under MP3 downloads if you are interested in hearing it ...

(Bathroom studios - notice the wires running in and over the sink)


The other day while driving Nicole started remembering remnants of songs which I never finished which were actually pretty good. We couldn't quite pin down the lyrics, but they are slowly coming back. I left my book with lyrics in a Utah storage shed with half of our belongings which we couldn't fit in the trailer when we moved to Colorado. So needless to say, I've got more recordings to come in the near future. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment